Simple Rails Deployment Script
What is EzRor?
EzRor is a simple rails deployment script that takes care of all your deployment needs. Simply run the script, enter in a few info and see your app deployed in less than 30 minutes.
We wanted to automate Rails deployment process. So we wrote a script. Let’s make your Rails deployment process trouble-free. It takes 30 minutes or less!
Let’s take a tour, shall we?
ENTER THE REQUIRED INFO:
Enter in a few details, installation location, ip address etc. None of the details will be stored in anyway
Welcome to EzRor. Please enter your License Key:
Please enter the folder location of your new app:
Please enter the domain to setup rails on:
Please enter the IP of the domain to setup rails on:
Please enter the Rails project name:
SIT BACK AND WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
You can clearly see what the script is doing at any point, but no input is required from you. The script will install and configure everything you need to have a Rails app running.
Compiling and optimizing Ruby Enterprise Edition
RubyGems 1.3.7 installed
Compiling and installing Apache 2 module…
Successfully installed rails-2.3.8
Successfully installed capistrano-2.5.19
Successfully installed passenger-2.2.15
–2010-10-10 07:56:17– http://www.sqlite.org/
Resolving www.sqlite.org… 184.108.40.206
YOUR APP IS NOW DEPLOYED!
You’ll be alerted when the app is deployed. Rails deployment couldn’t be simpler
RUBY – INSTALLED
RUBY GEMS – INSTALLED
RAILS – INSTALLED
GIT – INSTALLED
PASSENGER – INSTALLED
What does EzRor install?
- Ruby Enterprise Edition 1.8.7
- Rubygems 1.3.7
- Rails 2.3.x/3.0
- Apache 2
- Passenger 2.2.15
- Capistrano 2.5.19
- And other dependencies
- Ruby on Rails: Ruby on Rails® is an open-source web framework that’s optimized for programmer happiness and sustainable productivity.
- MSpy: Mspy is a brand of mobile and computer monitoring software for iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android, BlackBerry, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Apache HTTP Server: The Apache HTTP Server is an open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS/X and Netware.
- Ubuntu OS: Ubuntu is an open source software platform that runs everywhere from the smartphone, the tablet and the PC to the server and the cloud.
- WhatsApp Spy Reviews: Find the best WhatsApp spy software (also known as WhatsApp hack tools) for your iPhone and Android.